- Provided by our officers for Concealed Weapon Permit, along with Educational and Employment purposes.
- Please call ahead to schedule a time that works for both yourself and the officer.
Our fee for this service is $5.00 per fingerprint card.
- We provide this service, as it is required by city ordinance.
- Proof of current rabies vaccination is required to register animal.
This is a benefit to all. Registering pets increases the chances of identifying lost/stray animals and the ability to return them to the owners.
Our fee for this service is $5.00 per animal.
- We provide this service as a benefit to everyone. Registering you and your family member’s bicycles will increase the chances of a lost or stolen bicycle being returned. Also, this serves as a great tool in the event of a lost or missing child who is unable to communicate contact information for a guardian.
This service is provided free of charge.
- Security for Special Events
- The Harvey Police Department is happy to assist in providing security for any/all special events. However, we ask that you provide your request to us in writing to the Chief of Police and that you do this in a timely matter. Due to the amounts events and the limited number of officers, it is possible that we may not be able to fulfill your needs on your date.
- Our fee for this service is $150.00 per event.
- Provide Copies of Reports
- If you need a copy of a report for personal purposes, we will provide one to you upon your request.
Our fee for this service is $7.00.